Re: Final Fantasy Source Code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Final Fantasy Source Code

In article <01bbb0fc$bb893840$67a81cce@services.midusa.net>,
   "DarkSolo" <sirdave@juno.com> wrote:
>im looking for any source code, engines, or any programming reference for
>the Final Fantasy series (esp FF1). im attempting to make a Final Fantasy
>for the TI-85 in ZShell. also, if anyone wants to draw a few TI-85 pics in
>black and white for me, email me. i plan on having around 100 monsters, and
>while i can program, i cant draw for shit. lemmie know if ya wanna
>contribute  =)
>
>email: sirdave@midusa.net
>
>thanks

Hello Darksolo,

        There are two guides by Ben Siron III called the Final Fantasy 1 and 2
Handbooks that have all the inner algorithms and weapon / monster data for
both games.  Check them out at the unofficial Squaresoft Fan Site ( the one at
Dragonfire; check Yahoo ).  Also look for my name in the FF2 book credits ;)

        How much experience do you have in ZS programming?  I draw fairly well
and am quite experienced in ZS.  ( I'm the guy on LZ / LZB who's authoring Spy
Hunter ).

C ya,

Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate