Re: A92: New TI-89/92(+) emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: New TI-89/92(+) emulator

At 22:46 24/12/98 -0500, you wrote:

>The new emulator, Virtual TI-89/92(+), is released.  You can get it on my
>web page at http://home1.gte.net/river.
>
>Features:
>* ROM versions are automatically detected
>* Switch between ROM versions without restarting the emulator
>* Archive memory support for TI-89 and TI-92 Plus
>* Send files to the calculator
>* Use a TI Graph-link cable to connect to a real TI-89 or TI-92
>* Save and load the state of the calculator. Any changes to the Flash ROM
>(i.e. archived variables) will be included in the state.
>* 4-level and 7-level grayscale support
>* Bitmap of the calculator with clickable buttons
>* On the TI-89, the letter keys are aliased to produce their respective
>letters. No need to press the Alpha key, just type.
>* A full-featured graphical debugger:
>* Code disassembly pane. ROM call addresses are replaced by the
>name of the ROM function (TI-89 and TI-92 Plus only).
>* Code breakpoints. Does not modify memory, so they are completely
>transparent.
>* Data breakpoints can be set on a single byte, word, or dword, or
>a range of addresses.
>* Set a breakpoint on entry to an assembly program automatically
>* View and change the value of the registers
>* Hexadecimal memory view/edit pane with search capability
>* Handle pane which lists all allocated handles. Allows user to
>jump directly to the start of the handle within either the
>disassembly pane or the memory pane.
>* Real time updates to the LCD, even with grayscale
>* Log reads/writes to memory or changes to individual bits

you emulator is EXCELLENT !!!

Here are a problem I saw :

(1) My screen resolution is : 1024x768.
		Graphic Card : Millenium II AGP
   	OS : Win95, Explorer 4

	I can't click on the TI92 buttons :
I click "2" -> it is 		"p"
			"1" -> 		"o"
			"+" ->			"7"
could you fix this bug ?

(2)	one time, after come manipulations with the debugger,
		the keys have been disabled !! (not able to write something
		in the TIOS, to press F1..F8, ...)
		If I remember, I tried to reset the calc with the menu,
		but it was the same. So I deleted the .sav file, and now
		it's ok

(3)	You should had multi selection when sending files to
		the emulator

(4)	In Goto window, to allow only numbers to be input, you
		could have a function like :

void __fastcall TInputFrm::Editor_KeyPress(TObject *Sender, char &Key)
{
    if ((Key<48)||(Key>57)) Key=0;
}
(here it allow only decimal number)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And I have a question to everyone in Win32 C++ : I have a
big problem. I DO NOT succeed in making work the CreateProcess
function to run a program. (I don't want to use WinExec)

Here is my program :

 STARTUPINFO si_StartInfo;
 PROCESS_INFORMATION pi_ProcInfo;

 si_StartInfo.cb = sizeof(STARTUPINFO);
 si_StartInfo.lpReserved=NULL;
 si_StartInfo.lpDesktop = NULL;
 si_StartInfo.lpTitle = NULL;
 si_StartInfo.dwX = 100;
 si_StartInfo.dwY = 100;
 si_StartInfo.dwXSize = 300;
 si_StartInfo.dwYSize = 300;
 si_StartInfo.dwXCountChars = 0;
 si_StartInfo.dwYCountChars = 0;
 si_StartInfo.dwFillAttribute = 0;
 si_StartInfo.dwFlags = STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW | STARTF_USEPOSITION |
STARTF_USESIZE;
 si_StartInfo.wShowWindow = SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED;
 si_StartInfo.cbReserved2 = 0;
 si_StartInfo.lpReserved2 = NULL;
 si_StartInfo.hStdInput = NULL;
 si_StartInfo.hStdOutput = NULL;
 si_StartInfo.hStdError = NULL;

 if (!CreateProcess("e:\\huffman.exe",					//for example
 					"file.bin",
 					NULL,
 					NULL,
 					FALSE,