Re: A92: Looking for Programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 14:03 30/12/98 -0800, you wrote:

>I am looking for programmers for Fargo II who want to join a
>programming team. This team is to make a graphical operating system
>called OS-92. I have written a description at my website. If you are
>interested, visit my website, and send an e-mail. Please get back as
>soon as possible because I want to get started right away. The OS-92
>website is at
>
>http://members.aol.com/nvrready/
>
>Thanks everyone.
>  - Chris

I currently don't know if I could join this team because of time problem
(i am completely overworked !!!) but I would like to suggest you something :
would you like that PCTOOLS98 is the official browser of your OS-92 ?
Moreover there will be soonly a new version with a revolutionnar function
(sorry,
I can't tell you what it is today, but in 1 or 2 weeks...).
So you could work on the graphical interface, and everything other that
must have such an OS. Because I can tell you : making a browser is not
too difficult, but it take A LOT of time !!

Bye, and happy new year
Benoit SCHERRER

BTW, I will very soonly include plugins in PCTOOLS 98 (for the next version,
before a month if I have time to.)