Re: A92: flib::idle_loop on 92 plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: flib::idle_loop on 92 plus

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 02:31:12 +0200 Niklas Brunlid <e96nbr@efd.lth.se>
writes:

>At 18:20 1998-08-19 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>On the 92 plus using plusshell, flib::idle_loop doesn't wait for a
keypress,
>>it just returns the last key pressed.  Normally it waits for a
keypress.
>>I'm wondering if the function is changed in the rom or if this is
something
>>with Plusshell.

>It waits for a keypress on my 92+... you haven't disabled any
>interrupts or
>something, right?

>Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
><Quote Snipped>

Ok, seems like you're right.  But what screwed me up is that the first
time you
call it it most likely will be while the key you used to run the program
is still
being held down, therefore you will get the code for that key the first
time you
call flib::idle_loop.  Also seems like the last key you press is picked
up by the
TI OS (not talking about the library :).  ie if the last key i hit was q
to exit the
program, a q will get typed in on the home screen when it quits (Assuming
ran the program from the home screen).  Btw, no, I didn't disable any
interrupts.
btw(again), I still haven't figured out why the drawto function isn't
working correctly...
I might have to write my own.

	Daniel Plaisted
	dsplaisted@bigfoot.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]