Re: A92: Drawing lines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Drawing lines

At 15:30 1998-08-19 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm trying to use tios::MoveTo and DrawTo to draw lines for a program I'm
>writing.
>However, when I compile it for plusshell and send it to the calculator,
>they don't
>work on the left 9 or so pixels of the screen.  Pixel_on still works.
>They also
>won't work about 3 pixels above the status line.  What happens if you try
>draw there using these routines is it draws only the part of the line
>that isn't
>in those areas.  Does anybody have an idea of what's going on and how to
>fix it??  I had the same problem with tiger and a normal 92 rom to a
>lesser
>degree.  The only part it wouldn't draw to was the line where the status
>line
>was supposed to be.

When I experimented with these functions I remember coming to the
conclusion that they were clipped in some way... they seem to only draw
within a specific area on the screen, but I could never figure out how to
set that area. I still think it must be one of the window functions in the
OS, since you can probably draw clipped lines and other GFX within a window...

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

Take One ticket to New Orleans
Take One cab to Bourbon Street
Take steps to the counter of the all night frozen dacquiri shop.
Take One Large Cupful.
        -- Terry's recipe for the Ultimate Banana Dacquiri
           (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)