Re: A92: flib::idle_loop on 92 plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 18:20 1998-08-19 -0400, you wrote:

>On the 92 plus using plusshell, flib::idle_loop doesn't wait for a
>keypress,
>it just returns the last key pressed.  Normally it waits for a keypress.
>I'm
>wondering if the function is changed in the rom or if this is something
>with Plusshell.

It waits for a keypress on my 92+... you haven't disabled any interrupts or
something, right?

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

Anathema didn't only believe in ley-lines, but in seals, whales, bicycles,
rainforests, whole grain in loves, recycled paper, white South Africans out
of South Africa, and Americans out of practically everywhere down to and
including Long Island.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Follow-Ups: References: