LF: To Kill a Caclulator...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: To Kill a Caclulator...

I loaded Torus on to my 92 and ran it. It locked up. I took out the batteries
(All 5) let it sit put them back in. still at the same lock up. Ripped out
all the bats. and the eprom. Still locked up. Then I let it sit for an hour
with everything out. Boy, it takes a while for the RAM to Discharge.

"Never lend Books - Nobody ever returns them; The only books I have in my
library are those which people have lent me"

          Anatole France
                                    You need to put your pants back on!

A.J. Moen
Orange@hempseed.com