Re: LF: Hex Editor with adjustable column width?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Hex Editor with adjustable column width?

> At 12:16 AM 6/12/97 +0200, you wrote:
> >Well, is there one? It would be *extremely*
> >useful when editing levels and stuff like that.  Or what do people
normally
> >use?  BTW, is there a limit to the number of entries you can have on one
> >"dc.b" line?
>
> But that would make it too easy! The fun of making/converting levels is
> typing them all in by hand! :)
>
> I don't know about a limit, I have done 30 and it has worked fine

I have 42 in my prog. Some strange things happened when I went over 40.
Firstly, I had to add a 0 to the first line (in the end) to make everything
aligned
again, and secondly, I had to put the two last entries for every line at
separate lines (line 1.2 would therefore be dc.b 00,00,0 <= extra zero).

 - Niklas Brunlid (nma95nbr@student1.lu.se / e96nbr@efd.lth.se)
PQF quote follows:

The Alchemist's Guild is opposite the Gambler's Guild. Usually. Sometimes
it's above it, or below it, or falling in bits around it.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Men At Arms)