Re: LF: To Kill a Caclulator...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: To Kill a Caclulator...

On Jun 14,  5:26pm, A.J. Moen wrote:
> Subject: LF: To Kill a Caclulator...
> I loaded Torus on to my 92 and ran it. It locked up. I took out the batteries
> (All 5) let it sit put them back in. still at the same lock up. Ripped out
> all the bats. and the eprom. Still locked up. Then I let it sit for an hour
> with everything out. Boy, it takes a while for the RAM to Discharge.

   Hehe.. there's a really quick way to fix it.  Hold the 2nd and Lock keys
down and press ON.  If that doesn't work, just remove one battery and hold
(-) and ) down while you put the battery back in, continue holding the keys
down for 5 sec (that's the little minus sign and the close parenthasis).

I've never had a crash which one of these didn't reset instantly.  (and I'm
writing an exception handler!  Talk about crashes!)

Good luck!
--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu