LF: Re: List Fargo Digest V1 #96

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: List Fargo Digest V1 #96

This is a little OT. Flames should be sent directly to me. I just figured
that most of you internet+TI-92-
people read this list.

I just exchanged my broken TI-92 (link port) for a TI-92 II. Good deal, too -
315 SEK, ca £28.

Anyway, I have a few questions:

Anyone out there who has had a TI-92 II for some time? I need to know if
there's a beta program or
whatever for enabling use of Fargo on this thing. I just started learning 68k
a few days ago, and this
happens... sheesh...

Also, I now have a new option on the ROM/RAM/LCD test screen. I can test
"internal" or "external"
ROM - anyone know the difference? Is the old ROM built-in somehow, so that I
could still use it?

Is the TI-92 II lighter than the TI-92 or is it just my imagination?

 - Niklas Brunlid (nma95nbr@student1.lu.se)
PQF quote follows:

- "Surely you have considered terrorist activity?"
There was another pause. Then the spokesman said, in the quiet tones of
someone who has had enough and who is going to quit after this and raise
chickens somewhere, "Yes, I suppose we must. All we need to do is find some
terrorists who are capable of taking an entire nuclear reactor out of its
can while it's running and without anyone noticing. It weighs about a
thousand tons and is forty feet high. So they'll be quite *strong*
terrorists. Perhaps you'd like to ring them up, sir, and ask them questions
in that supercilious, accusatory way of yours."
        -- The BBC interviews a nuclear spokesperson
           (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

...whoops, that was a big signature...