LF: Sorry to disturb

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Sorry to disturb

Really sorry to ask, but I have lost my internet access and cannot find
the address to unsubscribe from the fargo list and to the fargo list
bianaries.  Can someone please send them to me at grigg@juno.com?  I am
leaving for college and my family doesn't want mail from the list.  Sorry
to bother the list with this as I know how everyone hates it. :(

When I go into a computer store, I eavesdrop on salespeople talking with
customers.  I butt in to correct them and spend the next twenty minutes
answering the customers' questions, while the salesman stands by
silently, noding his head.  This is when I realize that technology has
taken over my life
Stephen Grigg   [grigg@juno.com]   (208)237-6749   Chubbuck, ID