Re: LF: Re: List Fargo Digest V1 #96

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Niklas Brunlid wrote:

> This is a little OT. Flames should be sent directly to me. I just figured
> that most of you internet+TI-92-
> people read this list.
>
> I just exchanged my broken TI-92 (link port) for a TI-92 II. Good deal, too -
> 315 SEK, ca #28.
>
> Anyway, I have a few questions:
>
> Anyone out there who has had a TI-92 II for some time? I need to know if
> there's a beta program or
> whatever for enabling use of Fargo on this thing. I just started learning 68k
> a few days ago, and this
> happens... sheesh...
>
> Also, I now have a new option on the ROM/RAM/LCD test screen. I can test
> "internal" or "external"
> ROM - anyone know the difference? Is the old ROM built-in somehow, so that I
> could still use it?
>
> Is the TI-92 II lighter than the TI-92 or is it just my imagination?
>
>  - Niklas Brunlid (nma95nbr@student1.lu.se)
> PQF quote follows:

I just have one question.  What is a TI-92 II?  Is it just a TI-92 with
the European (sp?) ram upgrade or has TI released another calculater?
If it just has the RAM upgrade I believe that there is a backup with
only Plane Jump on it for it, but I have not seen it for a while.
Otherwise I have no clue.

Thanks,
Adam Kavan
kavan@telechoiceonline.com