Re: LF: C programming for the TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: C programming for the TI-92

Well, here's my opinion (I'm sure many people will disagree):

I think that all Fargo programs should be written strictly in
assembly language.  When written in ASM, the programs are very fast,
efficient, and don't take up a whole lot of space.  When written in
C, the same program will be much slower, less efficient, and take up
much more space.  The only good thing about C programming is that it
is relatively easy to program in, but if written in ASM, the games
and programs will be much better.

-Ed