[A89] Re: Clarification

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Clarification

You can email TI for a freeware key, to use the $850 million
software package to sign.  They give you a key if you give
them things like who you are, what you'll use it for, etc.
I asked them a while ago, and they gave me a somewhat
analogous answer.

-Duncan Smith (slimey_limey)
mrslimeylimey AT hotmail DOT com
http://www.slimeylimey.tk/