[A89] Re: Clarification

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Clarification

Maybe the bug fix is what pushed it over the limit?  It was
probably about 30k under, then they put in the clock, apps
desktop, and the bug fix to steal our precious flash.

I never got any kind of error (crash) from this supposedly
"invalid" jump.

Anyone up to a round of soldering?  (Make an external Flash
card attachment, sell it on the Internet, make a buck and
thereby give people extra storage space.)

-Duncan Smith (slimey_limey)
mrslimeylimey AT hotmail DOT com
http://www.slimeylimey.tk/

>From: "Greg Dietsche" <Gregory.Dietsche@cuw.edu>
>To: <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: [A89] Re: Clarification
>Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:49:24 -0600
>
>"Invalid relocation data in ASM program" essentially results from a bug fix
>in the tios, and not new limitations :) old versions of ttstart and its
>variants actually contain a small piece of code as Joel said that is not
>100% correct, and the bug fix in the AMS broke said ttstart code.
>
>about command post, I sent it to TI on 12/16/2002, and am still waiting for
>them to return it to me.
>Regards,
>Greg Dietsche

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf