Re: A89: HELP!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: HELP!!!!!!

there are two versions of flashd.exe: one that comes with the tib 1.00 and
1.01, and one that comes with the tib 1.05.
The last, that comes with 1.05, let you choose the calc model and the cable
type (grey or black). It requires more than one file (they are all included
in ti89base105.exe or ti92base105.exe).
you can download it there: www.multimania.com/elendur/flashd.zip

Jeremie