Re: A89: HELP!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: HELP!!!!!!

i am having trouble getting this flashd.exe program to work properly...

when you say over a serial link, i assume you mean just over the normal
graph link cable that works with the TI-Graph Link software. unfortunately,
mine is quite working...

it works fine in the ti graph link software, but i can't get it to transfer
anything. it says: a problem occured while trying to connect to your
calculator. after selecting ok, verify and select the communications port
and calculator type from the options window, and then select OK to continue.

i do so, and i select the same com port that i use with the graph link
software, but it doesn't work. sometimes it says that it's established a
connection to my ti-92 plus (even though i have a ti-89 and select ti-89
from the options menu), but it still never actually sends anything. it just
eventually times out.

Mike: how did you get your's to work? did you experience any of these
problems?

anyone else: know how to fix this? am i doing something stupid?

thank!

/brian