A89: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

TI has disrupted the TI Community, I suggest we start a Petition going around
declaring that if TI does not restore the ability to run asm programs as they
were on the TI-89's and create a patch to eliminate the grayscale problem
they created in HW v2.00 all people on the list promise to never buy another
TI calculator again and suggest all their friends to get HP calcs (which are
in fact VERY good calcs)

In my school as a Freshman in IB Pre-Calculas (I'm 3 years ahead) with approx
200 people I know advancing into Algebra II next year who will be purchasing
graphing calcs (right now prob the TI-83) have enormous influence, and can
easily convince at least half of them to switch to the HP calcs (which are in
fact EXTREMELY good calculators)  I know how to use them fluently and will
teach my friends how to use them myself if need be, they will teach other,
and I can pretty much convert a large portion of the school to HP calcs.

Make a petition, requesting TI to restore the calcs to normal and send it to
TI.  People interested, send it around, get e-mail addresses on here.
Whoever wants to carry this on, go ahead, write up some sort of petition type
thing, I gtg right now:

Cyong0@aol.com, Trailblazer

Just add on to it