Re: A89: Re: Simple Solutiony

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Simple Solutiony

What??  90% of all high school students know how to get games on their graphing
calculator?  I think not.  What percentage do you think actually own link
cables?  Probably 5-10% max.  It's not a matter of popularity.  With TI, they
have a lock on the market, at least right now, because teachers require TI's in
their classroom.  And obviously, teachers do not care about games or
grayscale.

I really don't know what TI is trying to do here, maybe they are trying to take
a gamble at this.  They think since they have a near-lock on this market, they
can lock us game/grayscale programmers out and it won't matter in the long run.
 They just might be wrong.

Good luck at getting any official position out of TI.  It won't happen.  They
have to stay on the teachers' good side.

Bryan

Follow-Ups: References: