A89: Re: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

You know that's actually pretty interesting I studied this in class. You
guys
have heard of that kevin bacon game right. where through 5 other people
you have somehow talked to or met everyone on earth. It is actually very
accurate. Following that logic I've met Shaquell O' Nell .. 1 my teacher to
.. 2 his friend to 3 .. the agent of a basket ball player ( i dont know the
name)
to .. 4 shaq. It is rather interseting. Anyway back to topic. All companies
know
of this principle, if you were to talk to 6 people your influence or message
has the possibility of traveling to 1024 other people. I forget the formula
but
on that same note it's a general formula. Marketers and retailers use the
friendly approach to get good word of mouth because it spreads at a good
rate. If each of us disuaded 6 math students from buying a Ti assuming that
there is about 20 of us to do it on here, the level of influence could reach
20
thousand people. I believe if you told them that we'd all go around telling
everyone that Ti gave us the shaft and we each know likely much more than
6 a piece I can tell maybe 10 or more. We could possibly make them submit
or give in a little. They do have a right to do with what they want with the
software but on that same note we have the right to preech Hewlett Packard!
Tell them there are 20 of us that will tell 10 people each who will tell 5
people
each who will tell 3 people each who will tell 1 person each. We may get
some results.

-Serial