Re: A89: Re: Street Fighter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Street Fighter

> Also, debugging takes so much time.  Uploading the file to the calc/emu.
> Exhausting all possibilities of moves, contermoves, etc.

I think you are the one who seriously does not understand debugging
procedure.
When I initially code a program, sometimes it does not work at all.  The way
you make this sound, why do people bother to debug at all? Why not just
write the code the first time, and asssemble, and distribute?  Saves time
definitely.  But nothing would work.
Where are you going to draw the line between debugging nothing, and makeing
sure a program works perfectly everytime? You don't.  You make it work
perfectly everytime, or you are not a true programmer.  Anyone can program,
it takes a true programmer to master the fine art of debugging.  But it is
an art which must be mastered.

--Kaus

Follow-Ups: References: