Re: A86: What C-compilers have we got? [82/83/83+/85/86]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: What C-compilers have we got? [82/83/83+/85/86]

It's not a problem C but rather the person who makes it and if they know how
to optimize the code or not. What someone should do is include the simplest
of functions built into the translator and then make it use header files so
they can be updated by the end user to do the routines they want to be used
in them, i havent used any c->z80 translator so i dont know how flexible any
of them are but that would be the only way to make a good translator that
would be the most optimized and most flexible