Re: A86: Styx

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Styx

At 18:43 1999-01-20 -0500, you wrote:

>I came accross an old CGA game on an old XT computer a while ago called
>Styx (I'm sure some of you older people would remember it),

Whoa!! I think that was the first real game with graphics I ever played :)
IIRC, at the time I had only a b&w monitor, and to get it to work some
hacking had to be done.

>Anyway, the point is, I'm looking for some people that are willing to
>help with this project, since I am still a beginner ASM programmer (by my
>standards, at least).

Hehe... the hard part is probably findind a good algorithm for the "thing"
in the middle... checking out the gameboy code for Qix might be a good
idea.

| | Jimmy Mårdell                  | | Unix regular expression:        | |
| | mailto:yarin@acc.umu.se        | |    (.*[^-a-zA-Z0-9_.])?)        | |
| | http://www.acc.umu.se/~yarin/  | | Windows regular expression:     | |
|_|                                |_|    "Damn.... it crashed again"  |_|