Re: A86: Re: Radio Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Radio Link

In a message dated 1/19/99 9:27:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, nick@funtv.com
writes:

> I emailed Gateway Electronics (www.gatewayelex.com), they only have 3
>  stores nationwide, and I am lucky enough to have on in my city (SD).
>  These guys just sit around all day and tinker with this kind of crap.
>  Maby if enough people go send them email about it, they will see the
>  demand, and make the kits that we can buy, have the pleasure of building
>  them, and then sell to the sorry saps at school that dont have them yet
>  (at inflated prices, of course).

LOL! I could probably end up selling "ISP service" to half of my school... as
I metioned earlier, my house is in a prime position to send data to the entire
school. :)

I'm not like those people who would make a buck on anything, but I can see it
now...
"TI RADIO MODEMS! $40! ACCESS THE INTERNET FROM YOUR CALC AT SCHOOL!"

Hehe... that would sell well, especially if I convince them that they can
connect to battle.net ^_^