A86: Styx

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Styx

I came accross an old CGA game on an old XT computer a while ago called
Styx (I'm sure some of you older people would remember it), and I am
thinking of porting it to the 86. It is an extremely addicting jezz-ball
like game, but with some other features.  I downloaded the version that
is updated to work with newer PCs (it used an obscure CGA mode that isn't
supported anymore, and was too fast on newer PCs anyway), and can give it
to anyone that wants it.

Anyway, the point is, I'm looking for some people that are willing to
help with this project, since I am still a beginner ASM programmer (by my
standards, at least).

Email me, and NOT THE LIST if you want to help, or just want the game.

Thanks everyone for at least listening :)

--James
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]