Re: A86: Re: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Assembly

Say it Dave!  I hardly ever used rom calls until I started disassembling
them...
Going back to the original idea of changing the names of some of the
equates, I think it would be an alright idea for your own personal use.
But don't go spreading it around, everyone would get confused (or at
least annoyed).  Ever had a look at the XC1701 source?  A lot of the
ld's are replaced with mov's, which is not a whole lot of fun to read...