A86: I need help. No, really. I NEED help.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: I need help. No, really. I NEED help.

I have a Macintosh.  <pauses for about a minute>  OK, now that you are done
laughing, you can probably see my predicament when it comes to programming in
assembly.  Actually, the predicament is almost gone because of my ability to
catch on to things quickly.  I can program some simple assembly programs, but
I really would like to go on to advanced stuff.  I am limited to just my
calculator, so I have to type in the hex codes for every single line and then
translate where my strings are located to their calling location.  Phew...
Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to set system flags
in hex code.  I've tried a few times, and for each of those same few times my
calculator crashed very badly.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also, if
anyone can send any other information on assembly programming (other than what
is written in most of the tutorials on the internet, and based on Windows
assembly programming utilities), send it on over here.

								Thanks,
									Stephen Walasavage
									Walasavage@aol.com