Re: A86: I need help. No, really. I NEED help.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:44:27 EDT Walasavage@aol.com writes:

>Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone could
>tell me how to set system flags in hex code.

Use:
set {whichever bit number} (iy+{offset}) (to set it)
res {whichever bit number} (iy+{offset}) (to reset it)

which are, in hex:

set b,(IY+d)   $FD,$CB,d,%11(b)110

res b,(IY+d)   $FD,$CB,d,%10(b)110

d   = 1 byte = offset
(b) = 3 bits = 0-7

;       SYSTEM FLAG EQUATES
;       ALL OF THESE FLAGS CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH THE 'IY' REGISTER
;	This is in the Ti86asm.inc
;
trigflags       EQU       0           ; IY OFFSET VALUE (d)
trigdeg         EQU       2           ; Bit (b)
;
plotflags       EQU       2           ; IY OFFSET VALUE
plotloc         EQU       1
plotdisp        EQU       2
;
grfmodeflags    EQU       2           ; IY OFFSET VALUE
grffuncm        EQU       4
grfpolarm       EQU       5
grfparamm       EQU       6
grfrecurm       EQU       7
;
graphflags      EQU       3           ; IY OFFSET VALUE
graphdraw       EQU       0
graphcursor     EQU       2
;
grfdbflags      EQU       4           ; IY OFFSET VALUE
grfdot          EQU       0
grfsimul        EQU       1
grfgrid         EQU       2
grfpolar        EQU       3
grfnocoord      EQU       4
grfnoaxis       EQU       5
grflabel        EQU       6
;
textflags       EQU       5           ; IY OFFSET VALUE
textEraseBelow  EQU       1
textScrolled    EQU       2
textInverse     EQU       3
;
onflags         EQU       9           ; IY OFFSET VALUE
onRunning       EQU       3
onInterrupt     EQU       4
;
fmtflags        EQU       10          ; IY OFFSET VALUE
fmtExponent     EQU       0
fmtEng          EQU       1
;
curflags        EQU       12          ; IY OFFSET VALUE
curAble         EQU       2
curOn           EQU       3
curLock         EQU       4
;
appflags        EQU       13          ; IY OFFSET VALUE
appTextSave     EQU       1
appAutoScroll   EQU       2
;
indicflags      EQU       18          ; IY OFFSET VALUE
indicRun        EQU       0
indicOnly       EQU       2
;
shiftflags      EQU       18          ; IY OFFSET VALUE
shift2nd        equ       3
shiftAlpha      equ       4
shiftLwrAlph    equ       5
shiftALock      equ       6
;
new_grf_flgs    EQU       24          ; IY OFFSET VALUE
textwrite       EQU       6
;

>if
>anyone can send any other information on assembly programming (other
>than what
>is written in most of the tutorials on the internet, and based on
>Windows
>assembly programming utilities), send it on over here.

	Get the Z80 User's manual (chapter 13 has all opcodes and their
hex values.     www.zilog.com

Sam

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]