Re: A86: Re: resignation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: resignation

yah but it is differnt. if you're playing a gameboy (which no one at my
school would dare do in a class) then you aren't really trying to trick
anyone the use of a calculator to conceal what you are really doing is
what i don't like. i am not upset that they are being played, i am upset
they are being played during otherwise useful time.

--

Follow-Ups: References: