A86: Re: resignation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: resignation

I, personally, bought the calculator to use in math class. I didn't find
out about the games till much later.
At my school, the teachers know about the games on the calcs, and most
don't care, as long as the work is done. Most people do, IMHO, use the
calculator in math.

I'd be interested in continuing Sim Community (or at least taking a look
at it :).

--JdAoMtEyS

>what i don't like. i am not upset that they are being played, i am
>upset
>they are being played during otherwise useful time.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]