A86: Re: resignation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: resignation

Hmm.. well, and you quiting would stop that? I mean.., personally I use my
calc in math
class for math, and just play games maybe during lunch or while waiting for
something.
You made games for the calculator and now are upset because people are
playing your
games? It isnt any different from someone in the back row to play a
gameboy...