Re: A86: Re: Attributes of Progs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Attributes of Progs

That's right.  There are a handful of partially asm, BASIC programs out
there, and I think most of them are in the BASIC section.  Most of the
program itself is in BASIC and it just uses a couple small utility
programs to do the necessary ASM stuff.  I didn't want to clutter up the
assembly directory with those programs.  Although TI-Files lists them all
on the assembly page.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, HTML, and Support