Re: A86: Re: Attributes of Progs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Attributes of Progs

>There is a program out called "Edit Engine".  It is an ASM program, but it
>is listed in the BASIC programs archive on ticalc.  This can change the
>names of BASIC programs, but I have never tried it with ASM.

It is good to see that someone is using my program.  You are only the second
person I know of.  There are probably more, but I have no way to know.  The
reason it is in basic is it is only partially asm, and was meant to improve
basic programs.  We had the pic of the tower because it took up less space
than drawing it.  We only have to edit the drawn one now.  Are you going to
try and make it on your own, or convert our code?

                                                                        -Matt

P.S.  Edit Engine v1.4 only converts a program to a string, renames it, and
changes it back into a program.  It doesn't just change the name.  Most of
the other functions work in similar ways.