Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

<< B) GAMES - You are in math class, but feel like playing games.  HOWEVER,
 you don't want to get caught.  So, you switch between a program to find the
 answers to what your teacher is discussing and the game you want to play.
 As long as you don't scream out "A NEW HI SCORE!!!", you're pretty safe =)

all that you need for that is for the program to clear the screen and have
some math problems displayed when maybe 'exit' is pressed.  like on the basic
program Atlantis.