Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MTNBIKE560@aol.com wrote:

> << B) GAMES - You are in math class, but feel like playing games.  HOWEVER,
>  you don't want to get caught.  So, you switch between a program to find the
>  answers to what your teacher is discussing and the game you want to play.
>  As long as you don't scream out "A NEW HI SCORE!!!", you're pretty safe =)
>   >>

> all that you need for that is for the program to clear the screen and have
> some math problems displayed when maybe 'exit' is pressed.  like on the basic
> program Atlantis.
Multitasking would be rather simple...
All you would need is a universal quit... say ON...
which would call the "math" program and let you type numbers and such
and compute the results... ie +,-,*,/  then return to the prog when you
hit ON again.