Re: A85: AI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: AI

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, kaus wrote:
> I think we should let our AI;s go wild on the calculator.  We should try
> and rcreate sentient beings that interact with each other or the "world"
> ont he calc.  We wouldnt be limited to a war-like battle game like CROBOTS
> was.  And it might not even be necessary to have a graphical representation
> of the AI's world.  we could if we wanted to, but not nesecary.

Have you ever played Creatures?  What you decribed is similar.  In
Creatures they basically learn (experience) things and express themselves.

Or are you leaning more to the find food, mate, ect.. This is more along
the lines of artificial life.  If they aren't fighting or searching for
food or running through a maze what are they doing?  How are they
interacting?

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."
-Dead Alive (1992)