Re: A85: AI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: AI

I think we should let our AI;s go wild on the calculator.  We should try
and rcreate sentient beings that interact with each other or the "world"
ont he calc.  We wouldnt be limited to a war-like battle game like CROBOTS
was.  And it might not even be necessary to have a graphical representation
of the AI's world.  we could if we wanted to, but not nesecary.