Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

>>That's weird.  I thought I was the only person who knew a thing about
>>calculator programming and also skated.  It seemed kind of ambivalent to
>>me, how much most skaters and calculator programmers _I know_ (not just
>>in general) differ.  I had to quit skating because school work took too
>>much of my time.
>
>Well, the school I go to is a fairly, should I say, not poor, and the
>result is most of the people there are kinda preppy...  There are the
>straight A calc programming skaters...  :)
You must go to a mirror image of my school.  Its a private school, and
about 98% of the people are scarily preppy.  I transfered in from a pretty
bad public school, but I adjusted quick.  There are very few skaters, but
they kinda gravitate towards one another, and a lot of them are into
electronics of some kind, if not specifically programming calcs.  I also
belong to the 'cool' groups; unfortunately that involves spending yer
friday+saturday night finding the best place to get plastered.  It's not
really my idea of a good time, but i'll go along, and drive if things get
really bad, and laugh at my friends as they throw up everywhere.  There are
also a lot of straight A, calc programming, drunks, but the concept is the
same.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Of course, Ankh-Morpork's citizens had always claimed that the river water
was incredibly pure. Any water that had passed through so many kidneys,
they reasoned, had to be very pure indeed.
	-- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)