Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

I just have to contribuite an idea...  This is a true real life story, that
should do nothing to enrich your life...  :)

It was the beginning of the school year, and there was this boy who had
just came.  He was one of the kids who wore flanel plaid shirts, and pants
that could be part of a 'g' suit for fighter planes.  No one wanted to
"hang" arround him, including me at first.
Then he just came over to my table at lunch and started talking.  At first
I didn't know what he was doing, but then he started talking about
comptuers and that sparked my interest.  We became real good friends, and
the 'skaters' I have for friends didn't like it.
The boy had nothing wrong with himself, he got 'A's in school just like any
other of my friends, he had an interest in computers just like my other
friends, but because of his cloths, he was rejected.
Finally my friends were asking me again why I was 'hanging with that nerd'.
Thats when I was pushed over the edge.  I couldn't beleive it.  I started,
in a yelling tone, explaining to them how he was just the same as any other
human, and name one thing about him (not his appearance) that made him a
nerdy bad person.
After that incident, things went back to normal, except he was much widely
excepted.  At first everyone was still a little shocked they were 'hanging
out with a nerd', but after a while 99.9% of the people liked him.

He had came from a priviate school, and didn't know how what he said 'real
kids' acted like in public school...  He is going to my school still, and
has alot more friends...  He also still wears his cloths, but because he
likes himself, others do.  They except him for who he is and don't care
about his image.  Well, at least they don't anymore...  :)