Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

>>4.  maybe its because I skate and belong
>>one of the 'cool' groups.
>
>That's weird.  I thought I was the only person who knew a thing about
>calculator programming and also skated.  It seemed kind of ambivalent to
>me, how much most skaters and calculator programmers _I know_ (not just
>in general) differ.  I had to quit skating because school work took too
>much of my time.

Well, the school I go to is a fairly, should I say, not poor, and the
result is most of the people there are kinda preppy...  There are the
straight A calc programming skaters...  :)

I think the perfect world would be where every action
>you made had nothing to do with how people might think of you.  Of
>course, there's much more to a perfect world, but that wouldn't be a bad
>start. I guess I kind of went off on a tangent, but it's semi-related to
>this whole discussion.

That would be a good start...  Another thing is people being picked on for
no aparent reason, but 'because they are...'