Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

<snip>

>And you will still have problems (I assume) to make future Rigel version
>backward compatible when you use fixed address relocation, even if you
>leave 50 byte or so of empty space at the end of the shell.
>
>--
>Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
>mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."
>http://www.algonet.se/~mja
>IRC: Yarin                   "Sanity? I'm sure I have it on tape
>somewhere!"

I am personally hoping that we are almost through with new versions of
shells.  it was kind of nice when zshell 4.0 was the only shell and
you didn't have to read through all of the documentation to find
changes every month or so.  you got to spend more time programming
games.

-mike

Follow-Ups: References: