Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Michael Pearce wrote:

> I am personally hoping that we are almost through with new versions of
> shells.  it was kind of nice when zshell 4.0 was the only shell and
> you didn't have to read through all of the documentation to find
> changes every month or so.  you got to spend more time programming
> games.

Well, it's nice of course, once you have a stable shell.  What i like
about Usgard, though, is that it's backwards compatible since 1.0, and the
next versions will be, too, so you can keep doing the same things and
it'll still run just fine under whatever version of Usgard.  Or, if you
write ZShell programs, everyone runs those, too.  :)

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://www.cyberverse.com/~stuntman/nathan.html
President of Stuntworks, QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC programmer
Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org