Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

Exactly.  Then they will be worth it, and I know that they didn't add
size.  I just ment to say CShell calls aren't really worth it since many
people still use ZShell and the calls have no use for my programs.
CShell is a great shell, keep up the work.  Maybe you could include
library support?

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:54:02 -0500 (CDT) Michael Wyman
<wyma0012@tc.umn.edu> writes:
>On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Jim Reardon wrote:
>
>> None of the CShell specific calls are worth a wazoo anyway, so I
>call it
>> ZShell development.  I do personally use CShell.  Or did, anyway.
>
>The CShell specific calls are only those actually used by CShell (they
>
>would have to be in it anyways!), and Keith just shuffled them around
>a bit and documented them...
>
>We don't really expect people to use them, though we will probably add
>
>the ROM calls which fiddle around with memory later (VAR
>deletion/creation/resize...)
>
>~Michael
>
>Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
>potum alterum.

Follow-Ups: References: