Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Jim Reardon wrote:

> Exactly.  Then they will be worth it, and I know that they didn't add
> size.  I just ment to say CShell calls aren't really worth it since many
> people still use ZShell and the calls have no use for my programs.
> CShell is a great shell, keep up the work.  Maybe you could include
> library support?

I'm sure eventually library support will be added... Unfortunately, I
will be gone for quite a while this summer, so developement might be
rather slow (I'll have internet access, but probably won't be able to use
my compiler, etc. to program much for the '85, and also probably won't
have much time :( ...

We'll be working on it when we can, though!

~Michael

Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
potum alterum.