Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

I'm not saying it does, but I am saying libraries are space saving
mechinisms, because most non-grayscale programs use one of the two sprite
routines in the library.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.