LZ: USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: USGARD

What to think of USGARD? Sure, it's bulky, but nice, did anyone care to look at what

andreas did to plainjump? notice anything? it is a little smaller there, and look at that, i

was pretty sure i needed 3k free to run it before, but now i had what 800bytes and it

ran. The new ver. of tetris looks fine, a lot smaller, the bomb game is somewhat boring,

now what can we do about this? i am pretty sure the newsgroups are made to help the

makers of games. Megaracers, good, but big, and a little boring, make it faster, add a

speedometer if possible (ask andi! pj2!) , external levels are a great idea, the game is

WAY too big. FF85? I seem to remember a final fantasy for gameboy, and that

was (according to an old nintendo power) 16k, that won't fit under usgard! Also, some of

you programmers might want to see what happens to ur games under usgard! some of them

might run a lot faster! and smaller, if we took the time to do this i am sure it will work. Andi,

redo PJ2 and XC-1701 for usgard, redo asteroids? nah, pong? i am sure that could be shotened using USGARD...

same with insane game probably, looks like we have some work

to do, but let's give it a shot.

I agree to ZShell's death, no offense to it, it was great but the programmers just kind of stopped. CShell is nice

and serves it's purpose well, ushell forget it, OS-85, umm well... too big, (like usgard), and it only has 2 games,

nobody jumped on that bandwagon, if programmers got games ou for usgard, it will take off!!!!

Well i gotta go, express your thoughts boys (and girls?)

but let's not fight about them and co-operate

tom mcnicholas

tmcnich@eathlink.net "Every man dies, not every man really lives" -Braveheart