Re: LZ: USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: USGARD

Tom McNicholas wrote:

> What to think of USGARD? Sure, it's bulky, but nice, did anyone care
> to look at what

First off turn off the crappy html messages in IE.  No one else wants to
look at that.

> andreas did to plainjump? notice anything? it is a little smaller
> there, and look at that, i
>
> was pretty sure i needed 3k free to run it before, but now i had what
> 800bytes and it

You needed 3k for plainjump 2, not plainjump 1.

> ran. The new ver. of tetris looks fine, a lot smaller, the bomb game
> is somewhat boring,

Tetris is much smaller because it lacks linkplay.

I'm on lap @ in megaracers...

> speedometer if possible (ask andi! pj2!) , external levels are a great
> idea, the game is
>
> WAY too big. FF85? I seem to remember a final fantasy for gameboy, and
> that
>
> was (according to an old nintendo power) 16k, that won't fit under
> usgard! Also, some of

What the hell does final fantasy for gameboy have to do with my ti85
game ff85????

And more importantly, the gameboy version was/is atleast 512k, maybe a
meg.  BTW, I DO plan to make the game big enough so it won't run under
usgard.  I will do the same with my next games - NetHack 85, FF85 2,
etc.

> you programmers might want to see what happens to ur games under
> usgard! some of them

USGARD is not a valid option as far as I am concerned.

Adam Geitgey
Partner CSRA Web Design and Computer Consulting
"Web Design for the Information Age"
PGP Key upon request
Email:  csrawebtech@qualityservice.com
Web  :  http://csraweb.home.ml.org