LZ: Re: Shell incompatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Shell incompatibility

> I am worried that shell incompatibility will be taking place soon with
> USGARD and SUPERNOVA, these have not been released yet but will be
> soon.  The features such as libraries will probably have
> incompatibility.
Of course such features will cause incompatibility, but who wants to use ZShell when there's USGARD (or SUPERNOVA).

> I have used SuperNova and rate this on a scale of 1-10 as a 10.  If they
> optimize it to the size they want to get it at and fix a couple bugs it
> will be the best OS-SHELL out there, it is custimizable to the users,
> small, and fast.  Just wait till it comes out, there will be no need for
> ZSHELL, OSHELL, USHELL, CSHELL, OS-85, or any simular one.  It apears
> that USGARD will be close but SuperNova I belive exceeds that even.
You think that... Usgard has stuff you even can't imagine.

> But programs designed for SuperNova probably will not work with Usgard,
> and Usgard programs will not work with SuperNova.  In my oppinion just
> use SuperNova. (both will run ZShell 4.0 programs, but ZSHELL will not
> be able to run SuperNova, or Usgard programs.)
Well, everyone should use the shell he/she wants. This could lead to a mess, however...
 Andreas
E-Mail: ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
*NEW* Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org