Re: LZ: Adding more RAM...port 5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Adding more RAM...port 5

On Sun, 08 Jun 1997 08:40:40 GMT david.t@sylvania.sev.org (David
Teitlebaum) writes:
>	I was wondering if anyone with any electrical
>knowledge knew if more ram could be added to the TI85
>by using port 5 to change the memory page to something
>above 7...
It sounds like it might work.  I don't have any idea, but since the
memory page (currently) can/is only be set to a number 0-7 it sounds like
only 3 bits are used to store the page number (8 different values).
Again, I don't really have any idea, someone with more knowledge please
find out if it is possible.  The TI-86 does something like this so
something must be possible, we just need to find it.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com