Re: LZ: Directory category suggestions for the Expander?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, John Koch wrote:

> If GWIZ or something is active, they don't even need one b/c they just
> have to crash back to whatever and they totally by pass it!  It should
> disable the interupts before it shuts down or something.  That would be
> better!

Once I tried to disable interrupts during the powerdown when I programmed
SecureIt-85... I had one major problem (this was I while ago,
remember)... The calc wouldn't turn back on!

Maybe it was something in _my_ routine, but I think that the ON key is in
the class of _MASKABLE INTERRUPTS_...

~Michael

Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
potum alterum.

Follow-Ups: References: